The Wyman Hotel & Inn
Choosen by Life Magazine on June 24, 2005 as a top ten U.S. destination. Also, the only lodging in Colorado chosen by AAA Magazine as a hidden gem in their May/June 2005 edition
Listed as a must see place in the book "1000 Places To See Before You Die"
- The Wyman, located in Silverton, CO, is a smoke free Inn. We require that guests who choose to smoke do so outside.
- All rooms have
queen or king size beds with featherbeds, down pillows and down duvets ... a lot like sleeping in a cloud on your vacation holiday
or romantic weekend getaway! Also available, are rooms with whirlpool tubs.
- All rooms are furnished with turn of the century
- We are at an elevation of 9,318 feet so air conditioning is not necessary.
- Each room has a private bathroom, ceiling fan,
TV/VCR, DVD players in selected rooms, with over 1500 movies to choose from (complimentary of course) and wireless internet service
in every room.
- We have a full gourmet breakfast each morning - something you don't want to miss!
- We have a wine and cheese hour and
afternoon tea. A great time to meet other guests while on your vacation holiday.
- The Wyman offers you the privacy of a hotel along
with the ambiance of a bed and breakfast for your romantic weekend getaway.
- There is both The Lobby and a Keeping Room for our guests
to gather and meet new friends.
- We offer free trolley rides to and from the train depot, as well as around town, if arranged
We offer the following for a romantic honeymoon or wedding anniversary getaway, weekend or holiday vacation, birthday or any celebration:
beautiful floral bouquet.
- Breakfast in bed at your choice of times along with a rosebud arrangement.
- A champagne or wine and cheese
- A romantic picnic lunch.
A two week advance notice is needed for these packages
If there's anything else that we can
do to make your stay more memorable, let us know.
Special Romance Amenities ...